Intro... once more

Author: TS / Labels: , , , ,

Hola, Hello and Willkommen!

So, this is going to be my second attempt to write a blog. What will this one be about?

Wrestling? NAH, I'm over that stuff. It became much too boring to watch. More of the same every week. I don't need that!

It's going to be about what is on my mind: politics, games, funny words or other stuff, sports (e.g. tennis or baseball) and a special section about what I think are the best inventions no one really thinks about.

Have a nice one and enjoy yourself. If you find any spelling, punctuation or grammar mistakes, please let me know. This blog is about me: I want to improve my English by writing more about it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates