Inventions - Watch Band

Author: TS / Labels: , , , ,

My watch band was kind of torn apart today. Now I need to replace it, but until I do so (probably next week) I have to put my watch into one of my pockets. How annoying! Always having to search your watch in your pocket and then taking it out. Valuable seconds that are lost in your life in the process!!! Can you believe it?

Well, so this is my invention of the day. Whoever came up with this idea definitely deserves some praise. You can always carry your watch on your arm without having to put it somewhere and then having to search for it again. Just raise your arm shortly and there you have it: the time. And since I'm so forgetful I can just take another look if I forget the time after one second. Usually I forget the time again which is why I can take just another look at the time.

But maybe it would be better if I didn't have a watchband since I would then take a more careful look at my watch when I want to know the time since I wouldn't want to take my watch out of my pocket once more. Oh well... It's still more comfortable.

3 comments:

Sina said...

You know what? Actually I don't even have a watch! Or at least... none that works.. The thing is, since I don't have a watch my life is much more relaxed. I'm not in a hurry anymore, 'cause nearly everybody knows that I don't know the time... And they don't care whether I'm a bit late. Which doesn't happen. Most of the time, I'm the first one in the place.
You might be right, it is more comfortable, but it's even better without a watch!

TS said...

I would die without a watch. I need to know what's going on. And being late at the history department means your hanging ;)

No, you might be right but I wouldn't survive like that ;) You're too simplistic ;) Just kidding ;)

Sina said...

Oh thanks for that! I just can see it as a compliment ;)
Think of what I wrote in some years time...

Post a Comment

This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates